Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hakim Loreweaver Exclusive Interview: Hanna, Ship's Navigator

HAKIM- Welcome back, everyone! Today we have a very very special guest with us! A key figure in the ongoing war on Phyrexia, Hanna has taken some time away from her duties to speak with us. Hanna, it's been a few years. How's the plague treating you?

HANNA- Good, I guess. [cough]

HAKIM- How's the crew, has the ship been holding up okay?

HANNA- Yes; it has not crashed or been captured in 59 days, so it's been doing well. [cough] Hopefully it won't happen again.

HAKIM- Well, can't you just give the ship shroud?

HANNA- What?

HAKIM- Hanna's custody, gives your artifacts shroud.

HANNA- Oh. Well you do realize there's a difference between the cards and real life?

HAKIM- Well, yes, to some extent I suppose that's true. I don't want to say that you are less capable than the cards portray you to be.

HANNA- I can fix just about anything. [cough]

HAKIM- Yes, I'm sure. Speaking of fixing things, when was the last time you spoke with your father?

HANNA- Since we picked up Ertai at the school.

HAKIM- What did he tell you?

HANNA- That Crovax and Starke are a bad influence and I shouldn't be galavanting with furries.

HAKIM- Do you think he just misses you?

HANNA- Yeah, I think so. I think he mostly worries that my interest in artifice will cause me to wind up in a similar position Urza is in. [cough]

HAKIM- Let's be real here. Even if there were a continent left unmarred by the invasion, I hardly think you're capable of the scale of destruction Urza is infamous for.

HANNA- Well I do appear in the art or flavor text of most of the overpowered and combo cards from Tempest block. By your logic, I could practically do whatever I want. [cough]

HAKIM- Hmm, that's a good point. How has your mother's death affected you?

HANNA- WHAT!! [cough] [wheeze]

HAKIM- Your mother, she was killed at the end of Prophecy.

HANNA- [cough][cough][wheeze][cough]

HAKIM- Hanna, are you okay?

HANNA- [gurble]

HAKIM- Hanna?

HANNA- 

HAKIM- ....

HANNA- 

HAKIM- Coming up, folks! We have a preview of an unnamed card from the upcoming Invasion expansion, a black sorcery that allows you to return a card from your graveyard AND draw a card! Nifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers